Rusty Livock Summary CV
Director of Connect Assist, the UK's leading provider of charity helplines and digital technology.
Non - Executive director Commercial and Organization development board at POBL Housing. association Wales’ largest registered social landlord.
National advisory board member of Barnardos Cymru.
Connect Assist 2005-2016
- Deputy CEO and executive director.
- Managing the organisation, leading on employee matters and service solutions.
- Overseeing quality and led attainment of quality standards.
- Clinical Lead
Motorola, Director of Human Consultation Systems EMEA 1996– 2004
Employee services across 46 countries enabling minimisation of risk. Enhancement of business productivity and employee wellbeing. Responsibility for incident management and organisational transition.
Humberside Social services 1978-1990
Social services department locality Manager managing all services and cross sector relationships. Specialist in Adult Mental Health.
Various Third sector roles 1975- 1978
Instrumental in developing third sector infrastructure in Humberside and Hull
Certificated trainings and Qualifications
- Advanced Certificate in Critical Incident Stress Management
- Managing Transitions MBA, Human Resources University of Durham
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling Jesmond centre
- Certificate of Qualification in Social Work University of Surrey
- BA Hons Sociology 2.1 University of Essex
- Verification of National Vocational qualifications
- Coaching level 7 National Vocational qualification